Monday, June 05, 2006

Little bit at a time.

I managed to down Morbent Fel on my next try. I got lucky and picked up a group just outside. They seemed to want to camp him for a bit and allowed me to group for the quest.

I can’t remember much between now and that quest as I wasn’t on very much till last night. With packing, moving, and unpacking I had few decent log on times. I was able to start leveling up my hunter’s cooking level. I’m just a few points away from being able to cook Big Bear Steaks which will get me to Lean venison and beyond. I finally figured out that it would be a better time investment for me, as well as money wise, to cook food for me and Coat. My wife was a pal and sent me some big bear and stag meat for the recipes as well as the recipes for them. Now all I have to do is level to the 110 mark for the big cooking to begin. I have moved my hunter into wetlands for some questing. Seems to me it will be a good way to run up to 35-36 maybe till I can handle Deslace. I really want to start in on some mithril. But that will have to wait. I’m gonna try for another Stockades tonight. Maybe I can get a hold of another blue since that last one netted me 15 gold easy. I was at 46 gold for almost a day till I decided to fund my gnome rogue’s change in profession. I changed him to engineering for the ability to make ammo. I think it was worth it since I still have a ways to go till 40 and now I only need 90 gold for the mount and training. I still haven’t decided on trying for rank 3 pvp before 40 for the added 10% discount. If I run a few bgs for a week or 2 I might be able to get there fast but who knows?

So I dropped herbalism with my rogue. It was an easy decision. I wasn’t very effective trying to use one or the other item finds. So now I have something to do with all that ore I will be mining. It cost a bit to start up but it has already turned a profit to me. I was able to sell something like 20 bronze tubes individually on the AH for 35s a piece, the cheapest was 50 but seeing as I have a rogue I felt for the other rogues going through the poison quest. They all sold. Made like 7 gold on top of the fact that I only bought a few stones and fluxes to get here I made a nice chunk for a start. I might not do much more the level the skill for anything but my hunter though it might come in handy later on for new characters and such.

No comments: