Friday, April 28, 2006

Bored at work. Might as well post.

I got on this morning to check the AH. My copper ore and linen sold well. Money money money. I have to wait until I get home to check the rest of the stuff I put up as my employer frowns on gaming in the workplace. Maybe I can get a job with yahoo....not. I’m using my hunter mostly now. I like the not being alone deal while still being alone. My pet is an Ice Claw Bear I got from Dun Morogh, named him Coat. I was intending to drop him for one of the rares in the area, but he kinda grew on me. Maybe I still go get a white bear just for the heck of it. I think I'm not getting the hang of the learning a new attack/rank deal. I caught a spider in Loch Modan to get Bite 2 but I don’t seem to be letting me learn it. I'll have to look it up. Hopefully I will be able to play some when I get home. Gonna be a fight between me and my wife I bet. Oh well I brought this on myself so I'll deal with it.

No comments: